[python-win32] Make win32traceutil work in v227

Łukasz Jakubowski lukaszj72 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 11:55:30 EDT 2020

Hello,

python 3.8.2+pywin32 227 on Windows 10, everything 64bit

In an active scripting file I imported win32traceutil to use it further to
debug CDispatch (just imported, did not change anything else).
But merely running the script causes displaying in Trace Collector:
"Debugging extensions (axdebug) module does not exist - debugging is
disabled..". Also, pretty obviously, trace() is not working - its usage
causes displaying the same message.

How should I set up win32traceutil properly?

Regards,
Lukasz