[python-win32] DoAction problem

Sylvain.Fejoz at ville-ge.ch Sylvain.Fejoz at ville-ge.ch
Fri Jul 26 11:05:26 EDT 2019

My photoshop action is doing :
- Open
- Smart sharpen
- Convert to Profile current document
- Save
- Close

If Pillow is also able of "smart sharpening" and "converting to Profile
current document", your suggestion is very promising.

Is there any place on the Web where I can find reference to psApp tasks
like "DoAction", "Export", the parameters they need, etc.? It seems that
it is not so easy. Well, this is maybe again a very naive question.

Thank you.