[python-win32] Multiple versions of Python

Damien Sykes-Lindley damien at dcpendleton.plus.com
Sun Oct 8 10:43:45 EDT 2017

Hi,
Is there any documentation I need to look at if I intend to use Python 2 and 3 on the same Windows machine? Specifically, how to switch versions, how to install things with Pip without causing conflicts etc.
I can find such notes describing its use on a Linux system, but nothing for Windows.
I understand they can at least coexist on the same machine without issues (thanks to different pathnames etc), but beyond that I haven’t a clue.
Cheers.
Damien.