[python-win32] Oldest Python version for pywin32?

Andreas Holtz A.Holtz at gmx.net
Tue Apr 21 08:23:41 CEST 2015

I am one 2.5 user, too.
Reason is, that thanks to 4Suite (which is a fantastic XML framework) we are bound to 2.5.
I didn't find a better XML framework for Python but it's not gonna developed further and will not be
ported to 3.x (reminds me of contacting Jeremy Kloth for a port to a newer Python version).

But on the other hand, I don't download PyWin regulary and stick with the version we are currently
using (214, I think). If a piece of software works fine (enough), there is no need to downloading a
newer version. So see it as a complement that people are happy with the software :-)