[python-win32] Python: using stdout instead of stderr

LiJoe joe.li at msn.com
Fri Nov 28 13:44:15 CET 2014

Hi,

I am new for Python user under windows, so any suggestion would be help. :)

Currently i am using Cython 2.7.2 under windows, i found that Python sends command prompt(that is ">>>") to stderr instead of stdout, now i need to change it from stderr to stdout.
I have check the source code and didn't found how to achieve it, any expert can help me on this? thanks in advance. :)

Python 2.7.2 on win32