[python-win32] Memory Leak in Threaded COM Object [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Andrew MacIntyre Andrew.MacIntyre at acma.gov.au
Mon May 6 03:01:24 CEST 2013

Stab in the dark:  after calling the Clear() method on object "tom" in method CreateTom, use "del tom" or "tom = None" to try and lose any remnant COM references before pythoncom.CoUninitialize() is called.

-------------------------> "These thoughts are mine alone!" <---------
Andrew MacIntyre           Operations Branch
tel:   +61 2 6219 5356     Communications Infrastructure Division