[python-win32] Passing Args through PythonService.exe

Michael Manfre mmanfre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 22:06:25 CEST 2013

Is it possible to pass args through PythonService.exe on to the
ServiceFramework class? The only arg that I ever see come through the init
is a tuple containing only the _svc_name_. I need to install many services
for celery workers and having to create a separate class/file for each
environment and queue combination would be painful.

I started to dig in to PythonService.cpp, but have yet to find any way of
controlling what argv will used with the init.

Regards,
Michael Manfre