[python-win32] [ANN] pywin32 build 218 released.

nigel middleman nigel_midd_76 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:26:12 CET 2013

Hi Mark

Hope you can help I' am a 3D artist who creates scripts for Maya and I' am wanting to use the Pyhton-win32 to library. I' am using Maya 2013.5 which requires python 2.6 but the version supplied via the vendor has been compiled in VS2010 requiring all libraries to be recompiled in this version of Visual Studio.

This is a bit of a long shot but would you have a version of python-win32 for WIN64 compiled in VS2010 for python 2.6.

If you are able to be of any assistance with this I would be truly grateful.

Regards
Nigel.