[python-win32] survey question: should data from database columns of type "adGUID" be returned as instances of class "uuid"?

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Tue Apr 16 05:58:35 CEST 2013

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013, Mark Hammond wrote:

> FWIW, the most recent build of pywin32 has had less 2.4 downloads
> (15) than 2.3 (23), so dropping 2.4 can certainly be done as soon as
> there is some concrete advantage.

Remember that people with old Python versions will still be able to
download old builds -- the only question is whether they should receive
the benefits of new builds.  I do recommend clearly segregating and
labeling builds to avoid confusion.

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been
times like these."  --Paul Harvey