[python-win32] Getting Error "Pure Virtual Function Call R6025" Error

Wed Oct 3 15:16:17 CEST 2012

I don't know how Windows C++ works, but with GCC this error almost always indicates you're using an object after it has been freed.  The reason is that freeing the object calls the destructors in inheritance order, and changes the virtual method pointer table as it does so.  The end result is a free object whose vtable points to that of the earliest base class, with pointers to error handlers for any pure virtual method.

So look for use-after-free errors.

	paul