[python-win32] Passing an object to a process

Randy Syring rsyring at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:07:26 CET 2012

I've used the multiprocessing module to send data between processes:

http://docs.python.org/library/multiprocessing.html

But, its only in 2.6 and newer.  Since they are all separate processes,
you could spawn a logging process and your worker processes as processes
that use a newer python and then use multiprocessing.

Another option might be to send the log messages to a database and then
have some process be responsible for pulling those messages out and
writing to a file (if needed).

Just some thoughts.

Randy Syring
Development&  Executive Director
Level 12 Technologies  <https://www.lev12.com/>  (formerly Intelicom)
Direct: 502-276-0459
Office: 502-212-9913

Intelicom is now Level 12 Technologies,learn more about our name change  <https://www.lev12.com/our-history>.
Please update your address book with my new email address.

Principled People, Technology that Works