[python-win32] Query related to Python

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Fri Jan 27 07:44:38 CET 2012

What are you using to edit python in/with?

For example, I use a text editor to create/edit python scripts/source code,
so, yes, I can copy/paste quite easily, and from python interpreter in
command line of windows, aside from other workarounds, I have occasionally
used the alt + space bar keystroke to invoke system menu, opened up the edit
submenu, done a select all, and then a similar copy to copy contents of that
window to clipboard for later reference.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA