[python-win32] Fwd: Cannot resize interactive window

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 01:01:45 CET 2012

It sounds like the interactive Window has been made a "docking" window
but is undocked.  Try View->Options->General Options and make sure the
"dockable window" option is unchecked.  Or if you just want to re-dock
it, drag the caption to one of the edges of the main Pythonwin window.

Hope I've understood the problem - I can't think of anything else it
might be...

Mark