[python-win32] Running Python + pywin32 portably

Bill Tutt bill at tutts.org
Sat Feb 4 00:54:37 CET 2012

I don't. IF I could install anything I'd install .Net 2.0 since we're a
C#/C++ house. I need to keep the size of this log collection tool small and
don't want to waste space on bits of .py/.pyc/.pyds that I don't need. I'd
rather save space on my technicians USB key for the collected logs/database
backup.

Bill