[python-win32] Hot to call methods and properties from VBS?

FT Chester_Lab at fltg.net
Sun Sep 4 00:03:06 CEST 2011

Hi,
    I am a blind programmer and want to know how you set up the com or automation to call python modules, functions, methods and properties?

    I searched the web and could not find anything except an example to place script within a scroipt. But I don't want that, I want to call a python object to be able to run that module inside VB script inside the screen reader script program language which uses VBS.

    Any examples and tutorials would be helpful. Just need to know how to get the com object or automation to be able to call any python module and run it at will.

        Sincerely
        Bruce