[python-win32] Restart/re-run a thread

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Oct 27 18:27:20 CEST 2011

Will check it out, but will also just say that a few of the game libraries I
have looked at already are of no interest to me, since they produce
inaccessible output/interfaces, but, will look into them a bit more for
sound output...:)

Have also gotten hold of another, sort of TTS module/wrapper that makes use
of actual screen reader voices in meantime, and which works with python 2.7,
which is what am using at the moment, but anyway:
http://hg.qwitter-client.net/accessible_output/

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker