[python-win32] win32event.WaitForMultipleObjects and sockets

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc amauryfa at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:03:42 CEST 2011

2011/5/26 David Markey <admin at dmarkey.com>:
> I cant seem to find WSACreateEvent anywhere, is it exposed?
> There is win32event.CreateEvent but it takes 4 arguments.
>
> I can find win32file.WSAEventSelect alright.

According to msdn:
"""The WSACreateEvent function creates a manual-reset event object
with an initial state of nonsignaled.
The handle of the event object returned cannot be inherited by child
processes. The event object is unnamed."""

So it should be equivalent to::
    win32event.CreateEvent(None, True, False, None)
then it can be closed with win32api.CloseHandle().

--
Amaury Forgeot d'Arc