[python-win32] Missing adsi.pyd, pwin32-216

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Thu Mar 10 12:29:13 CET 2011

On 09/03/2011 16:40, Graham Bloice wrote:
> The dll adsi.pyd is missing from the 216 build for Python 3.2.  I've
> checked both the 32 and 64 bit variants and it's missing from both.

Roger Upole can obviously speak for himself, but in a email
conversation I had with him a while back, he said that they hadn't
been able to build it because of an issue with the version
of SWIG they were using (or something). IOW, even if you were
to build pywin32 yourself, it still won't be there: it's not just
a distribution issue.

TJG