[python-win32] UnicodeEncodingError when print a doc file

cool_go_blue cool_go_blue at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 16:44:26 CEST 2011

Thanks. I clicked on the following link and I get lost about how to find APIs. I think I need to go to the following page:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb225019%28v=office.12%29.aspx

to find APIs. To read an auto-number paragraph, I check: word Document Object Map and find paragraph. But what API should I use to read all words and the auto-number of this paragraph. It seems a huge table in each object map. Thanks.
-- On Tue, 6/14/11, Preston Landers <planders at gmail.com> wrote