[python-win32] [ANN] pywin32 build 216 released.

Michel Claveau mc at mclaveau.com
Sun Feb 27 23:56:39 CET 2011

Hi!

Thanks for 216.

But, I have the same problem, when I want acces to Python/Pywin32-COM's
servers. (However, no message on msvcr90)
Below, example of messages.

If I reinstall 214, the problem is solved.

@-salutations
--
Michel Claveau

---------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
---------------------------
Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Windows\System32\WScript.exe

R6034

An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly.
OK

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe