[python-win32] problem with wmi within a service

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue May 25 16:18:37 CEST 2010

[... snip loads of WMI-related stuff ...]

I'm happy to help you with this, but I'm afraid your formatting has
defeated my email client. I've got a combination of non-standard space
characters, odd line-wraps, and finally code which I don't entirely
understand.

Would it be possible for you to put something up on pastebin (or some
equivalent service)? And, preferably, a self-contained failing example
or else the full code? Significantly, I can't make out from your code
snippets where the call to wmi.WMI () is happening in the context of
the various threads.

TJG