[python-win32] Python Hooks Navigation Logger Windows

José Benito Camiña Prado sacaquija at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 22:29:43 CEST 2010

Hi again
and thanks for your answers, now a friend helped me and I have a program in C#
using the Filemon that you recommended me and it prints the paths, but you know
if there is a way to have a kind of communication between C# and Python, what I
want is that the C# programs send directly the paths being access to a program
made in python that is resident.

Thanks in advance!

José Camiña