[python-win32] Documentation for win32com for Worksheets Worksheets.Range and Worksheets.Cells

Błażej Kaczorowski blazej.kaczorowski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:30:57 CET 2010

Hello,

I use python on win to deal with Excels and stuff at work. I was
trying to find proper documentation of fe. to Worksheets
Worksheets.Range and Worksheets.Cells objects but all I found on
google are some lame tutorials with how to write "Hello World" it is
simply ok for beginning but I need something more (fe. how to freeze
top row in sheet).

Can any1 point a place of full documentation for excel stuff in
win32com? I would be gratefull.

BR,
Blazej