[python-win32] Regarding "LICENSING INFORMATION" for PyWin 32

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 23:00:42 CET 2010

Sadly the license files aren't included with the binary builds, but you
can find them in the source code.  The short story is it currently uses
a very permissive BSD style license, but my intention is to eventually
relicense them under the same terms as Python itself, mainly for
consistency.  This means you can pretty-much whatever you like with them...

HTH,

Mark