[python-win32] Using win32com.mapi to automate mail dispatch...

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 07:35:29 CEST 2010

That EID was almost certainly fetched as a property, but the code isn't
checking the returned property type before assuming it is a string
entryid - in your case the type will be PT_ERROR, indicating the value
holds the error reason as an integer.  As Tim mentioned, that code means
the requested item wasn't found.

HTH,

Mark