[python-win32] how to use win32com with beautifulsoup or lxml?

elca highcar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 02:17:31 CET 2009

hello!
thanks for your reply
for example i want to extract some text in cnn website.
such like 'Sponsored links' 'Money' text in cnn website.
follow is sample what i want to make script.
i want to add function into my script source which can extract such like
text.
thanks in advance ! :)

import win32com.client
from time import sleep
from win32com.client
import Dispatch
import urllib,urllib2
from BeautifulSoup import BeautifulSoup
ie = Dispatch("InternetExplorer.Application")
ie.Visible = 1
ie.Navigate("http://www.cnn.com")
sleep(15)
ie.Quit()