[python-win32] [pygtk] ANN: PyGUI 2.1

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:43:25 CET 2009

Often new version announcements (like the one Greg just sent) are cross
posted to related groups. The traffic is not heavy and the service useful.
As for ongoing discussions (good idea!), I would  suggest
http://www.python.org/community/lists/ from which I quote:

To request a new list, send e-mail to postmaster @ python.org

 That's where the pywin32 group lives, and it works rather well.
--
Vernon Cole