[python-win32] [pygtk] ANN: PyGUI 2.1

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 22:47:30 CET 2009

Speaking for myself, I think your work is great and I have been
planning to suggest that you enquire of Mark about inserting PyGUI
into the pywin32 distribution. I feel that doing so was very good for
adodbapi and would also make PyGUI much more accessible.
 I have been a wxpython user in the past. But find it too cumbersom
and would prefer to use a simpler cross platform API, which is what
PyGUI is all about. I tried the Windows version of PyGTK once, but
finding all of the prerequisites for it was a nightmare.
  Of course, we would need to make sure  PyGUI works with the current
pywin32 first...
--
Vernon Cole
Sent from my Windows Mobile phone