[python-win32] Serious bug in pywin32?

Mark Hammond skippy.hammond at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 23:39:07 CET 2009

Please file a bug and I'll try and nail it before the next release
(pythonwin itself is now much more unicode aware - it now even allows
each file to have its own encoding - but I'm yet to implement the
encoding detection beyond detecting a BOM...)

Note I'm not that familiar with changing language etc options, so please
try and be as explicit as possible in the repro steps.

Cheers,

Mark