[python-win32] How to calc amount of avail RAM in a process ?

Steven James steven.james at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:43:40 CET 2009

Not an expert on this, but googling "win32 performance counters" led me
here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa373193(VS.85).aspx

Should let you get the available physical memory in the system. Not sure
that you can specify to Windows that you want physical memory when you
create the image objects, but it might be OK as a rough guide of whether
there is memory available or not.

Steven