[python-win32] User transparent authentication with PDC

le dahut le.dahut at laposte.net
Tue Jan 20 17:35:02 CET 2009

Thank you, it looks like something good. But I was not precise enough in
my first post, my PDC is a Linux/Samba system.

The client/server app I've written uses twisted-perspective broker. I
don't trust the client side, so it should send to the server some
informations it can check against the PDC.
I thought using some sort of NTLM like in squid. Your example deals with
NTLM but reading "Lib/site-packages/win32/lib/sspi.py" I don't
understand everything.

Can you enlight me ?