[python-win32] python-win32 Digest, Vol 77, Issue 13

Eric Blade blade.eric at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:16:53 CEST 2009

> As a human being, how would you decide which one you need?
>
> That sounds flippant, but I'm being serious.  If you can describe the
> decision-making process you would go through, then I think we can help
> you create a program that does the same thing.

What I need is a function that will tell me some sort of information
about the window, except that I haven't got the slightest idea what is
actually available to me to do that, or what information is available.
 I'm sure that the operating system knows something about the window
(like, one has titlebars, and one doesn't) that i can't see from just
looking at a task list - but i don't know what i want, or how to get
it.  Am I making sense?  I am in my head, but I don't know about
anyone else's.