[python-win32] Error 500 on IIS

Iuri iurisilvio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 18:51:46 CEST 2009

Oh, sorry. I'm using pywin32-212.win32-py2.6.exe and Python 2.6.
I did some tests. Calling a new object with Python Interpreter
(Server.CreateObject("Python.Interpreter")), I got this error:

Server object error 'ASP 0178 : 80070005'

Server.CreateObject Access Error

/teste.asp, line 3

The call to Server.CreateObject failed while checking permissions. Access is
denied to this object.

I don't know which permission I need to change.

Iuri