[python-win32] activate an opened window through the server

belaqziz salwa belasalwa at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 24 11:37:48 CEST 2009

I used subprocess.call but I had the following message:

Could not import process : (-2147217405, 'OLE error 0x80041003', None, None)

 I added this code to my process:

 cmd = 'idlde.exe -minimized -nodemowarn -noconfirmexit -nosplash @C:\SAMIR\soil.run'
retval = subprocess.call(cmd, 0, None, None)

And I run it with:

http://localhost/wps/wps.py?version=1.0.0&service=Wps&request=Execute&Identifier=soil_process

but it does not works

thanks for help