[python-win32] win32console attach problems

Stian stian.prg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 15:36:02 CEST 2008

 > I've seen this myself, but couldn't reliably reproduce it.
> If I recall, allocating a new console, and then immediately
> freeing it seemed to clear the 'in-between' state.

Man, that did the trick! Thanks! I added a win32console.AllocConsole()
before the FreeConsole() in the first try-except-clause, and this fixes my
problem. However, I do think this look like a hack due to issues in the
win32console module, but as long as it works I'm happy.

Thanks for all help!

Cheers,
Stian