[python-win32] ODBC date and time issues

Joe Healy joe at omc-international.com.au
Mon Oct 6 05:47:55 CEST 2008

Roger,

Thanks for this, they were exactly the sort of changes I had in mind,
but with very little knowledge about how to go and make them.

We will try to build from source, but have not tried this before. We'll
let you know how we go with this. We are going to follow the (failed)
instructions from
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-win32/2006-November/005254.html
and hope for the best

We are also happy to test any builds you send us. We'll know fairly
quickly if there have been any behavior changes or problems.

Thanks again,

Joe