[python-win32] pywin32 build 211 released

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sat May 31 09:18:42 CEST 2008

Hi all,
  I've finally released pywin32 build 211!

These days, it almost goes without saying that Roger Upole again contributed
significant changes, and various other people also contributed bits and
pieces - the full change notes are at:
https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=603349

Given there have been a large number of changes since the last release, I
recommend you exercise caution before upgrading production systems; however,
this release has been extensively tested recently, so I don't anticipate any
problems.

Get it now via https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=78018

Cheers,