[python-win32] building pywin32 on Server 2003 x64

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sat May 31 00:37:40 CEST 2008

pywin32 builds on a 64bit environment, but you need the SVN trunk of Python,
the CVS trunk of pywin32, and VS2008.  VS2005 support isn't *that*
interesting to me as there are no Python binaries available built with that
compiler and I can't get VS.NET to build with the most recent Vista SDK,
which is needed for recent pywin32 functionality.  A Python 2.6 amd64 build
will be included in the next release.

Cheers,

Mark