[python-win32] Request for comments - the spaces issue

Dahlstrom, Roger rdahlstrom at directedge.com
Wed May 28 20:15:35 CEST 2008

I think there are perhaps billions of people who get down on their knees every day and pray to whatever god they believe in that they had such problems as a
space between a function name and a parenthesis.  For crying out loud, it's a simple search/replace at *worst* to change this to be however you want it.