[python-win32] Skip Alt+F4

le dahut le.dahut at laposte.net
Mon Mar 17 14:11:14 CET 2008

Oh yes ! That's it. Thank you.

It is a frame that's used by a service to display some information
before uncancelable forced reboot.

I now have to determinate how to modify the informations displayed in
the frame.

Should my program run in the class of the frame ? Or should it get a
sort of handler to the frame and modify the content of a text box ?
I don't know if the second way is possible.