[python-win32] Impersonation and Threads

Stephen George steve_geo at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 9 04:00:16 CET 2008

Hi,

Not an answer to this thread but a related win32 authorization question?

Does windows OS have a standard dialog box I can call from python that
queries the username/password, and returns a token?

I'd like not to have to worry about other peoples plain text passwords
being in variables in my script.
and I was hoping the OS would provide a GUI dialog authorization as a
convenience function.

I googled, looked on msdn, .. there is so many hits and so much noise, I
don't know what key words to use to narrow my search down to useful stuff..

Cheers
Steve