[python-win32] ISensLogon COM Object

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Tue Jan 8 19:48:12 CET 2008

le dahut wrote:
> After crawling this mailing list and googling for this I can't find how
> to use it in python. I'm a COM object newbe, I've read some examples but
> don't understand it really yet.
> Does a guru have a magic answer ?

ISensLogon is not a COM object.  Rather, it is an interface that COM
object can support.  In this specific case, you would have to support
this in your own object if you want to subscribe to the events in the
System Event Notification Service.

SENS gets involved with COM+ Events and event subscriptions.  This is a
relatively complicated topic.  It might be better to get some examples
going in C++ before trying to move this to Python.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com