[python-win32] message queueing between processes

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:23:17 CET 2008

Try one of these: (in order of my preference)

http://datamining.anu.edu.au/~ole/pypar/
http://www.parallelpython.com/
http://www.its.caltech.edu/~astraw/seppo.html
http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~aw/pylinda/

They exist on a higher level than pure IPC in that running a master
server, spawning clients and message passing is already integrated.
Depends on your use case of course.

~Gerdus