[python-win32] Anyone is able to install PSE on windows?

hiren kumar hihiren1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 13:45:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

Anybody is successfully able to install PSE - Python Servlet Engine on
windows?

I have installed the Python 2.5 and apache 2.2.
I have installed mopd_python and verified it and it is running perfectly
fine.

I have downloaded PSE 3.0 windows binary installation.

But when I try to run it , at the end it is giving me following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 63, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 9, in fix_installed_config
  File "D:\inst\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pse_handler\__init__.py", line
28, in <module>
    from handler import handler
  File "D:\inst\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pse_handler\handler.py", line 28,
in <module>
    from mod_python import apache, util
  File "D:\inst\Python25\Lib\site-packages\mod_python\apache.py", line 949,
in <module>
    stat = _apache.stat
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'stat'
*** run_installscript: internal error 0xFFFFFFFF ***

Can anybody please help me to solve this?