[python-win32] Porting VB 6.0 to Python

Vernon Cole vernondcole at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 22:31:48 CEST 2007

Assuming that your VB application was written using Microsoft Foundation
Classes, the simplest port would probably use the built-in MFC framework in
pywin32, rather than any of the other GUI packages. There is a brief writeup
in Mark Hammond's book (page 400). The modules are win32ui and pywin.mfc .