[python-win32] PyTime

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Tue May 8 18:52:12 CEST 2007

Mark Hammond wrote:
> Your solution seems to be to simply construct a datetime
> object from the
> pywintypes time object by way of attributes - eg:

> d.minute, d.second,
> d.msec)
> datetime.datetime(2065, 2, 3, 0, 0)

Argle bargle...#$%^&*

Wish I'd known about those attributes before I spent far too many hours
trying to extract them back from float(d) [1]. Yet another lesson in the
dangers of multiple documentation locations. Ah well, at least I learned
something about Jet and SQL server internals.

Robert Brewer
System Architect
Amor Ministries
fumanchu at amor.org