[python-win32] Media Wiki

Mark Mc Mahon mark.m.mcmahon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 11:02:11 CET 2007

Hi James,

On 2/23/07, James Matthews <nytrokiss at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Mark and Tim!
>
> Which Wiki platform should we use?

A religious discussion? I personally love Trac, but I don't know how
well it fares as a public site - due to wiki spam (though they are
working on that), and we probably don't need all the extra features
(tickets, code browser, etc)

I also don't know what you can host - but it would be cool if it was a
Python powered one like Moin Moin (though I haven't used it
extensively).

Otherwise - please pick one with a reasonable level of responsiveness
- I find that Twiki can often be a bit on the slow side.