[python-win32] Emulate a keystroke for Kbhit function (Conio.h)

Frank Günther f.g.- at gmx.de
Tue Apr 10 11:51:55 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I've automated a console application using win32pipe.popen2 by capturing the
output stream and writing the input stream. So far it works fine but the
console application uses Kbhit() from conio.h in some cases. Is there a
possibility to fill the keyboard buffer and emulate a keystroke for the
process opened by win32pipe?
Win32api.SendMessage can't be used because there is no window for the
console application. The user keystrokes are captured by my wx-application
that automates the console application but I don't know how to forward the
keystroke to Kbhit.

Ciao,
 Frank