[python-win32] Symbolic links/junctions in windows

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Oct 24 04:47:53 CEST 2006

> But I guess it would be better for my scripts (create_user,
> modify_users, delete_users) if they could just call the win32
> api instead of using os.popen().

> Is there a way to accomplish this ?

If pywin32 exposes the functions you need, then sure, you can call them!  I assume you are looking for (win32file.)SetVolumeMountPoint etc, but I've never personally used them, so can't offer any specific advice other than to look outside the Python universe to try and determine exactly what APIs you want to call.

Cheers,