[python-win32] Bring EasyDialogs into focus

Axiom X11 axiomx11 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:47:13 CET 2006

I have started using EasyDialogs instead of GTK to open a file on Windows.

It works great, but my problem is, when the dialog is spawned, it goes
behind all the current open windows, so that the user doesn't see it.

This is my code:

            file = EasyDialogs.AskFileForOpen(defaultLocation="c:\\")

Any way to force it to come to the front?

(The python program I am doing here is part of a larger program that has no
interface of its own, and runs silently until the file dialog is called.)